These records contain business papers, correspondence, minutes, and photographs from those organizations.
- Society of Decorative Art, 1877–1894
- Antiquarians of the Art Institute, 1894–1908
- Antiquarian Society, 1908–
- Architecture Society, 1983–
- Friends of American Art, 1910–1945
- Friends of the Ryerson and Burnham Libraries, 1984–
- Society for Contemporary American Art, 1940–1967
- Society for Contemporary Art, 1967–
- Woman's Board, 1952–
- Art Rental and Sales Gallery, 1954–1980
- Goodman Theatre, 1925–1948
Goodman Theatre Records
The Goodman Theatre and School of Drama was part of the School of the Art Institute from its founding in 1925 until 1978, when the school became a part of DePaul University. Following the transition, it was called the DePaul/Goodman School of Drama until 1985, when the name was changed to the Theatre School at DePaul University.
The Goodman records consist of printed matter from 1925 to 1948, primarily performance programs, including those of the Children's Theatre and Goodman School of Drama students, and miscellaneous related items such as sample tickets and broadsides, calendars, publicity, and subscription information.