Watercolor, with graphite, on pale gray wove paper
263 × 218 mm
Gift from the estate of Mrs. Elma M. Schniewind
Extended information about this artwork
Given by the estate of Elma M. Schniewind to the Art Institute, 1955.
Object information is a work in progress and may be updated as new research findings emerge. To help improve this record, please email . Information about image downloads and licensing is available here.