About this artwork
For more on the Alfred Stieglitz collection at the Art Institute, along with in-depth object information, please visit the website: The Alfred Stieglitz Collection.
- Currently Off View
- Photography and Media
- Alfred Stieglitz
- A Wet Day on the Boulevard, Paris
- United States (Artist's nationality)
- Made 1894
- Gelatin silver print
- Unmarked recto; inscribed verso, on second mount, lower left, in graphite: "109A"
- Image/paper/first mount: 5.6 × 10.4 cm (2 1/4 × 4 1/8 in.); Second mount: 33.5 × 26.3 cm (13 1/4 × 10 3/8 in.)
- Alfred Stieglitz Collection