S. B. Williams Fund and Edward E. Ayer Endowment in memory of Charles L. Hutchinson
Extended information about this artwork
Alan R. Sawyer, Park Forest, Ill., by 1956; sold to the Art Institute, 1956.
Object information is a work in progress and may be updated as new research findings emerge. To help improve this record, please email . Information about image downloads and licensing is available here.