About this artwork
This lithograph brings together a number of items that the artist has made use of over the years. They are presented buoyantly, with all the verve and freshness of watercolor. The transparent hues are brilliant and the items are drawn with Oldenberg’s special fealing for soft forms.
- Currently Off View
- Prints and Drawings
- Claes Oldenburg
- Store window: bow, hats, heart, shirt, 29¢
- United States (Artist's nationality)
- Made 1973
- Color lithograph on white wove paper
- 67.9 × 57 cm (26 3/4 × 22 1/2 in.)
- Gift of Mr. and Mrs. Stanley M. Freehling
- © Claes Oldenburg.