About this artwork
Project files, photographs, slides, drawings, and printed materials, collected by project engineer Barry A. Goldberg, documenting the construction of McCormick Place on the Lake (Gene Summers for C.F. Murphy and Associates, 1971), convention center in Chicago.
Collections may be accessed in the Franke Reading Room of the Research Center at The Art Institute of Chicago, by appointment only. For further information, consult the FAQ.
Contact the Ryerson and Burnham Art and Architecture Archives:
- Currently Off View
- AIC Archives
- Barry Goldberg (Collected by)
- McCormick Place on the Lake (1971) Collection
- Made 1967–1972
- Correspondence, holograph papers, typescript papers, black and white photographic prints, color photographic prints, color slides, drawings, and printed materials.
- Flatfile materials: H.: 30.5 cm (12 in.)
- Gift of Barry A. Goldberg, 2003.