About this artwork
A collection of papers related to Chicago’s rejected bid for the 2016 Summer Olympics.
Collections may be accessed in the Franke Reading Room of the Research Center at The Art Institute of Chicago, by appointment only. For further information, consult the FAQ.
Contact the Ryerson and Burnham Art and Architecture Archives:
- Currently Off View
- AIC Archives
- Skidmore, Owings & Merrill (Architect)
- Chicago 2016 Olympic Bid Collection
- Made 2006–2009
- Printed papers, DVD, CD, photocopies and realia.
- 1 oversized portfolio: H.: 45.8 cm (18 in.)
- Gift of an anonymous donor and Skidmore, Owings & Merrill, 2010.