Inscribed verso, lower right corner, in graphite: “1503”
441 x 318 mm (plate); 446 x 324 mm (sheet)
The Amanda S. Johnson and Marion J. Livingston Endowment Fund
Extended information about this artwork
Max Machanék (second half of 19th century) [stamp (Lugt 1775), verso lower left, in purple]. Sold by Kunsthandlung Rumbler, Frankfurt am Main, to the Art Institute of Chicago, 2020.
Object information is a work in progress and may be updated as new research findings emerge. To help improve this record, please email . Information about image downloads and licensing is available here.