Purchased with funds provided by Mrs. Francis Clow Thayer, Alschuler Philanthropic Fund, and Mary Louise Womer
Extended information about this artwork
Art institute of Chicago, Ceramics by Gertrud and Otto Natzler, Apr. 13–June 9, 1963.
Gertrud Natzler (1908–1971) and Otto Natzler (1908–2007); sold to the Art Institute of Chicago, 1963.
Object information is a work in progress and may be updated as new research findings emerge. To help improve this record, please email . Information about image downloads and licensing is available here.