inscribed: "UNION"/"OLD RYE;" reverse: "A & DHC"/"PITTSBURGH"
H.: 19.7 cm (7 3/4 in.)
Gift of Judge B. Fain Tucker
Extended information about this artwork
Judge B. Fain Tucker (1899-1970), Chicago, by 1963; given to the Art Institute of Chicago, 1963.
Object information is a work in progress and may be updated as new research findings emerge. To help improve this record, please email . Information about image downloads and licensing is available here.