The Art Institute of Chicago, “4th International Exhibition of Water Colors,” 1924, p. 2, cat. 520.
Chicago, South Side Community Center, July 15-August 15, 1944.
University of Chicago, October 26, 1954-May 6, 1955.
Mr. and Mrs. Lewis Larned Coburn, Chicago, by November 1932 [as per collection inventory in curatorial file]; given to the Art Institute, 1933.
Object information is a work in progress and may be updated as new research findings emerge. To help improve this record, please email . Information about image downloads and licensing is available here.