Munich, Germany, Haus der Kunst, “Lovis Corinth,” 1997, cat. 247; shown at The St. Louis Art Museum, November 14, 1996-January 26, 1997.
Estate of the artist; sold to the Allan Frumkin Gallery, New York and Chicago, by 1958 [according to a letter from Allan Frumkin dated October 9, 2002 in curatorial file; Chicago 1958]; sold to the Art Institute, 1961.
Object information is a work in progress and may be updated as new research findings emerge. To help improve this record, please email . Information about image downloads and licensing is available here.