About this artwork
The front (obverse) of this coin portrays the emperor Constanine II in the guise of Caesar, facing right and wearing a crown of laurels.
On the back (reverse), two soldiers are depicted.
- Currently Off View
- Arts of the Ancient Mediterranean and Byzantium
- Ancient Roman
- Coin Portraying Emperor Constantine II
- Roman Empire (Minted in)
- 317 CE–337 CE
- Obverse: CONSTANTINVS IVN NOB C Reverse: GLORIA EXERCITVS EX:SMTSB
- Diam.: 1.7 cm (11/16 in.)
- Gift of Mrs. William Nelson Pelouze