- Our museum reflects and deepens our collective humanity; the arts are integral to an inspired and just society.
- We respect and acknowledge each of our colleagues’ contributions and expertise across all roles within our organization.
- We share in the responsibility to create an antiracist culture built on equity, inclusion, and justice for all, acknowledging that these efforts are intersectional and ongoing.
- We encourage and advance a culture of hospitality, empathy, and gratitude for each visitor, supporter, and member of our staff.
- We embrace innovation and foster change with a progressive understanding of—and obligation to reconsider—our past.
- We sustain an open and dynamic civic platform, inviting and advancing the diverse perspectives of our city, staff, visitors, and supporters.