- Visiting Chicago
- Paris Street; Rainy Day, 1877
- The Child's Bath, 1893
- The Basket of Apples, c. 1893
- The Millinery Shop, 1879/86
- Day of the God (Mahana no Atua), 1894
- The Bedroom, 1889
- Steamboat Leaving Boulogne, 1864
- On the Bank of the Seine, Bennecourt, 1868
- Lunch at the Restaurant Fournaise (The Rowers' Lunch), 1875
- A Sunday on La Grande Jatte -- 1884, 1884–86
- At the Moulin Rouge, 1892/95
- Landscape: Window Overlooking the Woods, 1899
Impressionism and Post-ImpressionismAn Art Institute Web site that highlights 12 Impressionist and Post-Impressionist works in the museum and includes images and text, lesson plans, maps, bibliographies, and family activities.
Related Artworks© 2013 The Art Institute of Chicago. All rights reserved.