- Shop Online
- Join and Give
Archival Material: Irving Penn Notebook A2, n.d.
This notebook contains sketches of Irving Penn's photographs and notes regarding their printing, including descriptions of the negatives and diapositives needed, chemical coatings (of platinum and/or palladium), and support (including different brands of paper). The notebook also includes lists of potrait subjects and corresponding negative numbers.
Irving Penn Paper Archives, Series XVIII, Box.FF 185.6.
- Black & White Vogue Cover (Jean Patchett), New York, 1950, printed 1968
- Cuzco Children, Cuzco, Peru, 1948, printed December 1976
- Girl Drinking (Mary Jane Russell), New York, 1949, printed July 1979
- Seascape, Japan, 1964, printed 1968
- Three Cretan Women, Crete, 1964, printed 1985
- Three Dahomey Girls, One Reclining, 1967, printed 1968
- Woman in Palace (Lisa Fonssagrives-Penn), Marrakech, Morocco, 1951, printed 1983
- Woman with Roses (Lisa Fonssagrives-Penn) La Faurie Dress, Paris, 1950, printed December 1975