- Shop Online
- Join and Give
Tips for Teachers and Parents: Body Language: How to Talk to Students About Nudity in ArtThese packet summarizes a teacher workshop that introduced methods for approaching nudity in art in museum and classroom settings. Comments and lesson plans were suggested by participating K–12 teachers, museum educators, administrators, and parents.
See More Related
Ancient Roman, Lucas Cranach, the Elder, Henri Matisse, Hilaire Germain Edgar Degas, Paul Gauguin, Luca Cambiaso, Pablo Picasso, Jan Sanders van Hemessen, Mary Cassatt, Yoruba, Marcel Duchamp, Paul Delvaux, Ancient Aegean, Luluwa
- Statuette of a Female Figure, Early Bronze Age, 2600-2400 B.C.
- Statue of Meleager, about 50 B.C.
- Venus and Cupid, c. 1570
- The Child's Bath, 1893
- Eve, 1533/37
- The Morning Bath, 1887/90
- The Awakening of the Forest, 1939
- Nude Seated in a Bathtub, 1910
- Why Are You Angry? (No Te Aha Oe Riri), 1896
- Judith, c. 1540
- Maternity Figure, Mid-/late 19th century
- Bathers by a River, March 1909–10, May-November 1913, and early spring 1916–October (?) 1917
- Nude under a Pine Tree, January 20, 1959
- Shiva as Lord Who Is Half Male, Half Female (Ardhanarishvara), 14th century
- Twin Commemorative Figures (Ere Ibeji), Early/mid-20th century