- Shop Online
- Join and Give
Archival Material: Irving Penn Notes on Picasso Portrait Prints, Page 1
Notes on prints of Picasso portrait, n.d.
Irving Penn Paper Archives, Series XVI, Box.FF 180.8.
- 677 and 678 are choices
679 is an alternate
- 680 and 681 are very similar choices
with specular less strong.
- 66 are choice (spotted) }on arches
These prints are possibly too strong in
68 and 65 so so prints
nothing remarkable so far -
119, 120, 121 ordinary prints. 119 has been spotted.
of paper (arches):
P 513, P 514 are choices
P521, P522, P523 P524, P525, P526, P527
In general these prints are not up to full potential.
4 excellent Wiggins Teape plates, 19741113
- is choice
- 1114, 1115, are very good
- 1116 has a paler underprinting
- Picasso at La Californie, Cannes, France, 1957, printed 1973